Junior Swim Team
Vipers Junior Swim Team
2019 Practice Time is 11:30 -12 p.m. Monday-Friday
Junior swim team practice begins Tuesday May 28th. The Junior swim team format is the same as last season:
- We ask that all participants have some swim experience.
- Junior swim team will be used as a progression of swim skills and a prep for our regular swim team.
- Your child will be able to swim a full lap by themselves at the end of the season.
- A "Junior Meet" and ice cream party will be held at the end of June - date and time TBA. At the "meet" each junior swimmer swims a lap (with a coach in the water) and receives a medal.
- Any swimmer able to swim a whole lap of freestyle and/or backstroke is eligible to swim at a meet. Let the coaches know if you are interested. This is OPTIONAL.
- Parents of junior swimmers are NOT required to volunteer at the swim meets. However, if you have a junior swimmer and an older sibling(s) on swim team, you are required to volunteer at the swim meets.
Simple formatted text